Saturday, December 3, 2016

Shorter and More Frequent Updates


I'm really not good at keeping up with blogs, logs or Scottish bogs. Mostly because writing has never been my cup of tea. Never kept a diary. Never had a journal. You know the type. But, I've been noticing more people are becoming curious or asking the same questions so I will do my share with the collective and leave a more regular amount of bread crumbs for those starving their way along the road like we were back in the day. If you like Orion stuff, you will definitely benefit from a memory jog because more of that is finally unfolding and things are beginning to get interesting. As in "choose your designated recorder and uploader should shit go down" interesting. The family is finally getting together and I have always suspected I'm the big sister dragon.  Some young'uns may be looking for clues and following our stardust from the times when Gaia was the fairy tale and not the other way around. Life is a trip, isn't it? Well, good night, black dragons. May you take flight and find the Light. Find me on Insta: OrionKarina

No comments:

Post a Comment